Tuesday, August 5, 2008

~And The Award~


~Pleasantly surprised again~
Has made my week,
by passing me the award above!
~*~
Thank~you Travis !
An honor coming from you! :)
~*~
I visit Travis often,
and so Enjoy his blog~ Iowa Nature!
~*~
~Beautiful Photo's, & an Inspirational Read!
~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
~*~
Visit Travis you will enjoy also! :)
~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~
~*~
The rules for the Award are as follows..
  1. Put the logo on your blog.
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
  3. Nominate 5 bloggers.~(the hard part).
  4. Add links to the recipients.
  5. Leave a comment or email recipients to let them know they have an award
Ok, here goes...
  1. Monarchs Nature Blog ~http://monarchbfly.com/

~Thanks again Travis!
~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~


5 comments:

Q said...

Dear Cat,
Thank you for thinking of Corner.
I will visit the other blogs you so kindly honored.
Your butterflies are just beutiful!
I do love them so.
Thank you again for honoring Q's Corner.
Namaste,
Sherry

kesslerdee said...

Wow! My very first award- I am thrilled! The butterfly pictures are awesome- the orange against the blue really calls out to me!

Naturegirl said...

Cat:
With *much gratitude* I accept your award and I ask that you to go here to understand how much your visits to Nature Trail mean to me.
http://nature-trail.blogspot.com/2008/08/thanking-you.html
hugging you aNNa xo

Kahshe Cottager said...

What great butterfly shots! I have trouble catching them on camera ~ they move just as I get the shot in focus! That blue one is just beautiful - is it a type of swallowtail?

Congratulations on your award ~ it is well-deserved!

joey said...

Rightly so, you are becomming the
'Award Queen', dear Cat. Talent such as yours SHOULD be rewarded (you are always TOPS with me and in my heart)!