Friday, November 30, 2007

November's final hours, & tagged!


~The sun starting to set, gives the woods the
apperance that the trees are full of orange
leave's...but most leaves have fallen now!


~November's last day...was chilly , grey,
and overcast...but still beautiful in it's own way!


~November's last Sunset!


~Remembering November~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The remaining flower's, the brilliant color's~
gold's, & oranges, and vibrant red's, the
gorgeous sunset's...the beautiul full moon!
And, being thankful! As we ready ourselves
for all the magic of December.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wishing everyone a happy weekend!!
Tagged ~below...

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

joey said...

You have captured the month beautifully, Cat ... off to December! Let's keep our cameras close!

Old Wom Tigley said...

I enjoyed seeing and sharing November with you... I don't do Tags, but I do nosy at others.. Like you I like nature best... I never feel alone when I'm out walking in the woods by myself.

imac said...

What a lovely collection you have for November


Dont forget to sign-up for my giveaway.

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

November looks lovely thru your eyes...thank you for sharing the beauty.
Penny

http://kairospix.aminus3.com/ said...

wow!
love all those shots with all those wonderful colours!

imac said...

Hi.

Check out my Symmetrical Post

Connie said...

Simply gorgeous photos! I especially like the sunset ones.

MMM said...

Wow! I love the 2nd collage...almost black and white and starkly beautiful

GMG said...

Beautiful pictures, great collages!
Have a great week!

Moi said...

it was a beautiful month, definitely so on your blog....now looking forward to a lovely Dec....hope you are having a great Sunday :)