Friday, November 30, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Joey from The Village Voice
at http://joeyrandall.blogspot.com/

(8 thing's you don't know about meme)
I'm suppose to tag 8 people but, I'm tagging
anyone that wants to play !! :D
Ok, Joey...I'm just a ho~hum house wife too!
But I will be a good sport and play along..:)
So here goes...

Let me see...
  1. I was adopted when I was 6 wk.s old When I was 18 I looked my birth mother up ~ mistake! ~But, don't regret it !
  2. I am a Pisces! My chinese sign is the Snake~Strong willed, Intense, displays great wisdom.~Not sure about the last one...:)
  3. I am the oldest, I have two sisters, & one brother.
  4. I am a Chocoholic!! Never met a Chocolate I didn't like!
  5. I was extremely shy when I was young. I am a bit of a loner..."There is pleasure in the pathless woods, There is rapture in the lonely shore, There is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in it's roar; I love not man the less, but nature more." ~Lord Byron
  6. Passionate about gardening, it is my escape!!
  7. I am a Football fanatic!! Have been a Huge Dallas Cowboy fan since I was twelve! ok, ...this one you probably know...:) So, to be fair...to add something to this you don't know~I was 12 in 1977, you do the math....:O
  8. My Favorite color is BLUE! I am a brunette , I have green eye's and long hair, I have worn my hair long since I was 16. Hope you weren't too bored! :)

6 comments:

joey said...

Dear Cat ... now I know why I tagged you! We are much alike and a dear to reply. Thank you for sharing. Your blog shines from within ... a gift to all!

Your 'soul sister' blogging buddy ...

Anonymous said...

Hi Cat,I am new to this blog bit,but am learning as I go.
My daughter is a blogger and got me started in it.Sure is fun and lots of nice bloggers.
Love your blog,will visit often.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Cat,
It is great to learn a little more about you!
Penny

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

No i was not bored one bit.....in fact i rather enjoyed knowing you better!!! :)

Bimbimbie said...

I'm a chocoholic too and agree we are very nice people unless you are trying to take one of my fav chocs!

The Byron quote is a favourite too ... hmmm five years between us *!*

Anonymous said...

Wow Catherine, we have #'s 1,2,3,4,5,8(combined w/brown) in common! 6-nope, I'm a brown thumb,7-Sorry, not really into sports, except tennis (played in HS-haven't touched a racket in years!)